Les herbes sont utilisées depuis des siècles. Nous vous apportons la plus grande collection d'herbes communes et rares en Inde. Avec une qualité garantie et des prix de gros, vous n'avez pas à chercher ailleurs.
Il vous manque des légumes et des fruits importants ? Vos enfants détestent les crudités ? Ajoutez de la poudre de légumes au roti, au paratha, au curry, au jus ou au milkshake. Vous préparez un shake, une glace ou un jus ? Mélangez la poudre de fruits la plus pure pour préserver la saveur naturelle et les vitamines.
HERB OF THE DAY
Shilajit is a sticky, tar-like substance that is commonly found in the rocky mountains of the Himalayas, Altai, Caucasus, and other mountain ranges. It forms over centuries by the decomposition of plant and microbial matter and is rich in minerals, fulvic acid, and other organic compounds. Shilajit has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine in India, as well as in other traditional systems of medicine in Central Asia and the Middle East.
Shilajit is believed to have various health benefits, and it is often used as a dietary supplement. Some of the potential benefits associated with shilajit include:
- Mineral Richness: Shilajit contains a variety of minerals, including fulvic acid, which may help improve mineral absorption in the body.
- Antioxidant Properties: It is thought to have antioxidant properties, which can help combat oxidative stress and reduce cellular damage.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Shilajit may have anti-inflammatory properties, which can be beneficial for conditions involving inflammation.
- Energy and Vitality: Some users claim that shilajit can increase energy levels and promote overall vitality.
- Cognitive Function: There is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that shilajit may support cognitive function and mental clarity.
- Anti-Aging: Shilajit is sometimes marketed as an anti-aging supplement due to its antioxidant properties and potential effects on cell regeneration.
It's important to note that while there is some traditional and anecdotal evidence supporting these claims, scientific research on the specific health benefits of shilajit is still relatively limited. As with any supplement, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating shilajit into your diet or wellness routine, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking other medications. Additionally, the quality and purity of shilajit supplements can vary, so it's essential to choose a reputable source if you decide to try it.
Disclaimer : The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only
and should not be considered medical advice. It is not intended to
diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. Always consult with a
qualified healthcare professional before making any healthcare decisions
or embarking on a new treatment plan.